Claims Service: Liability
PROTECTING YOUR INTEREST
Because Insurance agents play such a vital role in the purchase and sale of insurance, it is important to protect their role in the market place. Inxpress Insurance Agency Pte Ltd work to ensure that all our customer’s data are protected and we provide a wide range of alternative risk management strategies for our valued clients.
- Please notify us immediately upon discovery of any potential loss which may give rise to a claim under the policy, and take reasonable measures to mitigate the loss.
- Please do not admit legal liability without our written consent, and refrain from discussing the issue of legal liability with any third party/parties.
- In the event that you have received any correspondence from the third party/parties, please submit these document(s) to us immediately.
To ensure prompt processing of your claim, it is important that you submit to us a completed claim form, together with the required supporting documents. The claims department will respond to all new claims within two days.
Applicable supporting documents
- Completed Claim Form.
- Incident/Investigation Report.
- Police report.
- CCTV footage on the circumstances leading to the incident.
- Photographs showing the damaged item(s)/bodily injuries.
- A copy of the assessment report from the repairer on the cause and extent of damage if it involves an item.
- A copy of the medical report of third party/parties if bodily injuries are involved.
- A copy of any contractual agreement between you and the third party/parties.
- Letter of demand from the third party/parties, Writ of Summons etc.
Please note that we reserve the right to request additional documents from you should the need arise.